Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Garden

I reside with my husband in Etawah. In my bungalow, there is a green garden. In this garden i have planted some important plants; these are: Musa paradisiacaJatropha, Aloe veraAzadirachta indica (Neem)Murraya koenigii, Basil, Ficus benjamina, Ocimum sanctum, Ficus glomerata, Delbergia sissoo, Morus alba, Psidium, Mangifera indica, Plumeria rubra, Cymbopogon, Punica granatum, Polyalthia longifolia, Saraca indica, Eclipta alba, Catharanthus roseus, Calotropis, Ficus carica, Datura, Hibiscus, Euphorbia etc. apart from many beautiful ornamental plants like crotons, lily, nerium. My garden is a hot-spot of biodiversity. Thanks for visiting my garden.

1 comment:

  1. Ever-green is Live-life...!! All green is SEmi-conscious...supporting both Conscious n Supreme- conscious...!! So without GREEN we cant expect consciousness..!! Where...there is no consciousness...there is no CONSCIENCE ( LIFE )..!! So..save green..become green..feel green..hope green n enjoy green..!!

    ReplyDelete